About This Blog

|
Steroids, expensive supplements, men in skimpy underwear showing off their very muscular tanned bodies are few of the things that come to mind when hearing about bodybuilding. While they may be what bodybuilding is often associated with, I would like to enlighten readers of this blog that there is more to bodybuilding than these negative associations. I would like to share to everyone that with proper discipline and dedication, anyone can have a bodybuilder's physique by way of natural methods.

True, one can take a shortcut and achieve a muscular body with the use of steroids. BUT, let me tell you that this method will not do you any good in the long run. In my later posts, I will share with you why going for the natural methods is the best way to do, not only for yourself but also for your health. I'm confident to tell you that IT IS POSSIBLE to have a bodybuilder's body without the use of steroids because I have done it myself in the past twenty years I tackled the sport of bodybuilding.

I also would like to share through my own experience that a person does not have to be wealthy to engage in the sport. Anyone who has the heart that wants to be a bodybuilder, whether from a family who isn't rich, can make it and build a career in bodybuilding. I will soon share with you how someone from a humble background such as myself and who hailed from the province of Balamban in Cebu built a successful career in bodybuilding.

I will also share with you how I started and became a member of the RP Team representing the sport. Later, I will also highlight some of the national and international competitions I joined in the past. You can view a quick listing of my achievements and awards HERE [link will be provided soon].